Susan A. Hubert is the firm's uniquely talented and well-seasoned Executive Director. An integral part of the team, Susan has been active in the Washington, D.C. legal community since 1977. In 1981, Susan began her career in law firm administration. Highly experienced in both administration and information technology, Susan has been with Shapiro, Lifschitz & Schram since 1997.
As Executive Director, Susan oversees:
- administration and implementation of human resources functions, including the administration of all employee benefits programs
- attorney, paralegal and support staff recruitment, orientation and training
- implementation and oversight of firm policies and procedures
- administration of 401(k) Savings/Profit Sharing Plan and Defined Benefit Retirement Plan
- administration of marketing and firm social events
- information technology support services
- facilities/building management
- administration of billing and collection functions
From receptionist to partner, Susan is responsive to everyone with a clear understanding that every member of the firm contributes towards the firm's success, and ultimately the client's success. Every deal that the business/real estate practice closes and every case that the trial practice tries requires the concerted efforts of each member of our firm and Susan ensures that is a seamless experience for all.
- Association of Legal Administrators, National
- Association of Legal Administrators, Capital Chapter